Our policy lasts 30 days
- If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund. Only exchange if accepted.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- We charge 15% restock fee on all wholesale orders.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
- If you need to exchange it for the same item, please email us, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- if you wish to exchange for another item, you will be required to pay the difference.
- To return your product, you need to open a RMA Request with us and then email us at: email@example.com and all the necessary information for returns/exchange/shipping will be provided to you.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for exchange/returning your item to us.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.